- Modern stables with large airy box stalls
- Large bright indoor riding arena (140' x 65') with dust controlled sand footing
- Heated tack room with tack lockers for boarders
- Heated viewing room
- Outdoor all weather sand jumping ring
- Outdoor all weather sand dressage ring (20m x 60m)
- Floodlights for outdoor evening riding in dressage ring
- New grass ring and water jump (under development in 2017)
- Cross country course with levels from Pre-Entry to Training, including water jump, ditch and bank complex
- Picturesque setting
- Over 100 acres of hacking trails through fields and forest
- 1 km Conditioning track
- 3 Outdoor wash stalls
- 2016 Truck and 2012 4 horse trailer with large tack room for trailering services
~ We are continually improving and upgrading our facilities ~
The main barn, completed in early 2007, features a modern and attractive aisle-way, combining interlocking brick and black rubber matting. It boasts plenty of natural and electric lighting along with an airy atmosphere and of course, the attached indoor arena. Each stall is large with rubber matting as a base.
Meadowvale's large, bright indoor arena measures 140' x 65'. It is large enough to accommodate a full jumping course or dressage test. The high domed ceiling of the arena keeps it feeling spacious and airy, and the material allows natural sunlight to pass through during the daytime.
Lower sand ring aka: Dressage ring(20mx60m)
Upper Sand Ring aka Jumping ring
Our all-weather 55m x 50m sand ring, with good drainage and safe footing for jumping
Cross Country course
Our cross country course has a large variety of obstacles from Pre-Pre Entry up to Training level. We have: 2 Water Jumps, Bank jump, Ditch, Chevron, Corner jumps, as well as a wide variety of basic XC obstacles.
As of 2016 we now also have access to over 100 acres of hacking and have developed a 1 km conditioning track!