We have modified our operations to ensure everyone's safety while attending Meaodwvale Farm. Please read and respect our policies:
- Before attending our facility all persons must fill in the COVID19 Attestation and Agreement
- No persons may attend our facility if they have any symptoms of illness, have been in contact with a probable or confirmed case of Covid19
- A sign in sheet must be completed upon entry confirming the screening questions and logging time of attendance
Sanitation and Hygiene:
- Hand sanitizer is available at the main entrance (and other locations in the facility). Please sanitize your hand upon arrival.
- Spray disinfectant and disinfectant wipes are provided. Please disinfect your area and sanitize shared equipment (tack) after use.
- Staff disinfect touch surfaces twice daily.
- All persons are asked to maintain a physical distance of 2 meters or more from other persons at the facility.
- 4 tack up stations are now available to facilitate physical distancing and boarders may use their stalls (the center aisleway is not to be used currently). Outdoor tack stations are available (weather permitting)
- Doors and windows are left open (weather permitting) to promote ventilation
- Only 1 person in the tack room, feed room, or viewing room at a time
- Additional tack cleaning stations are located near the tack up stalls to prevent delay in the tack room.
- All persons must wear a mask or suitable face covering while in the barn areas including the main barn, tack room, viewing area, feed room etc.
- Once in the riding ring riders may remove there masks while riding / exercising
Any questions or concerns regarding our Covid safety protocols should be directed to Stephanie Calvert email@example.com
Our full Covid19 Safety plan is available here