We have modified our operations to ensure everyone's safety while attending Meaodwvale Farm. Please read and respect our policies:
- All persons attending the facility must have filled in the COVID19 Attestation and Agreement
- No person (customers, guardians or staff) may attend our facility if they have any symptoms of illness, have been in contact with a probable or confirmed case of Covid19.
- A sign in sheet must be completed upon entry confirming the screening questions and logging time of attendance
- Staff must fill in a screening form (on google forms) prior to attending work.
Sanitation and Hygiene:
- Hand sanitizer is available at the main entrance (and other locations in the facility). Please sanitize your hand upon arrival and departure.
- Spray disinfectant and disinfectant wipes are provided. Customers must disinfect the area used and disinfect shared equipment (tack) after use.
- Staff disinfect touch surfaces twice daily.
- All persons are asked to maintain a physical distance of 2 meters or more from other persons at the facility.
- Physically distanced tack up stations are now available, boarders may use their stalls. The center aisleway is no longer used for tacking up. The 5 outdoor tack stations shall be used preferentially (weather and safety permitting).
- Doors and windows are left open to promote ventilation
- A maximum of 2 persons in the tack room tack room, and 1 person in the feed room and viewing room at a time. The tack room is for storage and retrieval of tack, please clean tack at the physically distanced stations not in the tack room if others are present.
- Tack cleaning stations are located near the tack up stalls to prevent crowding in the tack room.
- Boarders and lease riders must pre book their visit times on our google sheets schedule to ensure a maximum of 4 attendees in one time block.
- No spectators are allowed. a minor may have 1 guardian attend the facility with them.
- All persons must wear a mask or suitable face covering while at the facility.
Any questions or concerns regarding our Covid safety protocols should be directed to Stephanie Calvert at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our full Covid19 Safety plan is available here