We have modified our operations to ensure everyone's safety while attending Meadowvale Farm. Please read and respect our policies:
- All persons are expected to follow public health guidelines with respect to isolation.
- All persons must follow the screening signage posted at the entrance to the facility.
- No person (customers, guardians or staff) may attend our facility if they have any symptoms of illness or have tested positive for Covid19. Persons may attend the facilty once they have completed the required isolation timelines required by Public Health.
Sanitation and Hygiene:
- Hand sanitizer is available at the main entrance (and other locations in the facility). Please sanitize your hand upon arrival and departure.
- Spray disinfectant and disinfectant wipes are provided. Customers must disinfect the area used and disinfect shared equipment (tack) after use.
- Staff disinfect touch surfaces regularly.
- Physically distanced tack up stations are now available, boarders may use their stalls. The center aisleway is not used for tacking up. The outdoor tack stations shall be used preferentially (weather and safety permitting).
- Doors and windows are left open to promote ventilation
- Be aware of physical distancing and avoid crowding into small rooms with other people such at the tack room and feed room.
- Tack cleaning stations are located near the tack up stalls to prevent crowding in the tack room.
- Masking is now optional while attending the facility as per changes to the public health regulations. Please be respectful of others choices and respect distance with others wearing a mask.
Any questions or concerns regarding our Covid safety protocols should be directed to Stephanie Calvert at: firstname.lastname@example.org