- Modern stables with large airy box stalls
- Bright indoor riding arena (140' x 65') with superior German geotextile footing.
- Heated tack room with tack lockers.
- Heated viewing room
- Outdoor all weather sand jumping ring (upper sand ring)
- Outdoor all weather sand dressage ring (20m x 60m)
- Floodlights for outdoor evening riding in the lower sand ring
- Cross country course with levels from introductory to Training level, including a water jump, ditches and bank complex
- Perimeter hacking trail through the fields and forest
- 3 Outdoor wash stalls
- 2016 Truck and 2012 4 horse trailer with large tack room for trailering services
The main barn, completed in early 2007, features a modern and attractive aisle-way, combining interlocking brick and black rubber matting. It boasts plenty of natural and electric lighting along with an airy atmosphere and of course, the attached indoor arena. Each stall is large with rubber matting as a base.
Our bright indoor arena measures 140' x 65'. It is large enough to accommodate a full jumping course or dressage test. The high domed ceiling of the arena keeps it feeling spacious and airy, and the material allows natural sunlight to pass through during the daytime. In 2019 we upgraded in the footing to a German geotextile (GGT) and sand footing mixture to provide superior support and cushioning for horses being exercised.
Our cross country course has excellent well drained footing on rolling terrain with a wide variety of jumps including: Water Jumps, a bank jump, ditch, chevron, corner jumps, as well as a wide variety of basic XC obstacles.